 Administrative / General / 9831
    Re: I am officially curious... —Frank Filz
   (...) Yea, not so bad as trying to pull up the web view of the message to respond, but still a pain. I hope at some point there will be a page accessible as a logged in member which pulls up all the unverified messages and lets you select which ones (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: I am officially curious... —Scott Arthur
    (...) I agree 100%. Scott A (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)