 Administrative / General / 9812
  Unexpected email

I posted to robotics (message 16674): reply to rcx 2.0 without power plug !? and I got two emails: One from: Georg Wolf georg.wolf@eurpoe.lego.com Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: rcx 2.0 without power plug !? Text: Dear Sender, I am out of the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Unexpected email

(...) !? (...) [snip] (...) what happened is that two people who are subscribed to the group you wrote to have bad autoresponders set up - I say bad, because a good autoresponder knows not to reply to list/bulk email. not much we can do from our (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)