 Administrative / General / 9788
Re: testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:59:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
I'm a newbie!

Welcome!

I've signed up as a LUGNET member, but havn't gotten my member
confirmation e-mail (i obviously got my posting e-mail); how long does it
usually take?

I seem to recall it taking about a week.  But this was over a year ago now.
Speaking of which I still haven't recieved my membership package, so I can
assume that will never come.  Suz, is it fair to say that these won't be sent
out?

Also do i need a LUGNET number to sign up on Brickshelf?

Nope, Brickshelf and LUGNET have links to each other, but are run complete
seperate.  You will need to sign up there as well (only if you want to put of
pictures obviously).

-Jason

Jason Spears
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr