 Administrative / General / 9739
  Non-member FTX pages

Here's a suggestion; I don't know how feasable it is: Allow group curators to make FTX pages hosted on Lugnet that aren't necessarily tied to their membership (if they're members), limited to their area of curatorship(1). (ex if Larry went to (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Non-member FTX pages

(...) I think it *must* be a good idea because I think it already works that way. When I went to the train URL you gave I got a "start this page" FTX button, but when I went to the castle URL you gave I got nothing, just the "this isn't a page" (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Non-member FTX pages

(...) Curate is somthing a little different... it is in the Church of England anyway(?) What about "curate's egg", is that a Britishism? Scott A (FUT who knows where?) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Non-member FTX pages

(...) Cool. :) (...) Ya. I wasn't thinking links so much (except in the case of moving something like Frank's list(s), which are culled from Lugnet postings) as I was thinking of other resources that would be good to have commonly sourced, for (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)