 Administrative / General / 9737
Re: Counters (was:THE POSTING BLUES)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 04:53:09 GMT

hey, suz.. i was wondering how exactly it worked that someone gets on the
spotlight list, and more specifically on the news list on the lugnet homepage?
is this your choice or by some weird cpu thing?

peace
-lenny

Posts with titles like "HELP!!!!" would quite popular... but I may actually
be annoyed by having had to read it.

-Suz