 Administrative / General / 9683
    Re: A little function I would like to see. —Jennifer L. Boger
   (...) <fun> What? Sproat! I thought you were a cold hearted Novell junkie like me - no open source anything! You want to know? Cough up some cash! not like Dan and all his "it's free, and i made a change and they implimented it" software :) </fun> (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: A little function I would like to see. —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Nah -- I'm a cold hearted mercenary, who'd do and say anything to pay the bills! :-, But I left Novell a little over a year ago. I didn't like the new direction they were going (hint: it involved laying off my wife, who was perpetually (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)