 Administrative / General / 9645 (-10)
  Todd, where are you? (was Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**)

(...) Whether it was hijacked or the bill wasn't paid (on or off purpose), I know that something is strange regarding AucZILLA's loss. My own personal loss revolves around this important issue. I'm still waiting on items that I bid on and paid for (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Space sets 4 sale! Check it out!

(...) D'oh! I just re-read the post and realized that I didn't make it clear that *I* didn't think they were irrelevant (they were OK with me)--my implication was that those were the posts that MH was talking about. I didn't intend to make that (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Space sets 4 sale! Check it out!

(...) FTR, the bunnnies were on-topic, we just didn't need the list anymore (and it was bogging down some newsreader users). Matt (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

(...) Interestingly, this has also happened to another site intended to be family-friendly: (URL) Dave! (I read LUGNET for the articles) FUT Where? (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet Roolz! But can I cancel from the web?

(...) there one? not yet - you can cancel from a newsreader, I believe, or you can write to admin@lugnet.com with the url you need canceled, and Suz can do it for you. HTH. Dan (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet Roolz! But can I cancel from the web? (was: Re: WTB: Infiltrator / Podracer 2-pack, MIMP:

(...) Nope...you have to ask via e-mail. E-mail admin@lugnet.com and ask to cancel the post you would like deleted. Include your name, and the URL http link to the post you wish to have deleted. And yes, LUGNET *does* "rool" doesn't it? Matt (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lugnet Roolz! But can I cancel from the web? (was: Re: WTB: Infiltrator / Podracer 2-pack, MIMP: $50

Found what I was looking for-- offer closed, thanks for reading. I looked for a web-UI way to cancel posts, but I didn't find one. Is there one? Kevin (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

  RE: LUGNET by email

(...) Figures...as soon as I say something, it stops happening... --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET by email

I've only been getting the one copy each time (normally i'm a victim too when this happens). (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  LUGNET by email

I've been receiving every message twice for the past couple days. Is the problem on my end or is something wrong with LUGNET's mail sender? --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact