 Administrative / General / 9635
    Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content** —Constantine Hannaher
   A little off-topic, but anyone or anywhere that has linked to my.voyager.net/~lar/ is going to get 404 Not Found. This includes the trains newsgroup, or anyone searching Google for "lego extended vision caboose" where a page from there comes up as (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content** —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I am working on fixing this... Voyager lost my space and I have to restore it. It's due for a revamp and I was holding off on that revamp till I had time but I forgot how extensively it's linked. So I will put it back as is... some of the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)