 Administrative / General / 9630 (-5)
  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

(...) Don't worry about this one. -Suz (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Adding My Site's Link

(...) Here's the deal: I have rcv'd requests from AFOLs, but can't give them top priority today. I'm facing tasks in line ahead of LUGNET. One of those tasks involves making it easier to prevent log-jams like this in the future. I don't expect this (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Cool Lego Site of the Week?

I know the reasons behind the lack of update, but why not make it Cool Lego Site of the Month (CLSOTM) to make up for lack of time? Rick (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

(...) It won't expire until 2003. However, the loss of fibblesnork.com will make it very hard for Todd to update the domain... Registrant: LEGO Users Group Network / Fibblesnork Software (LUGNET-DOM) 243 White Street Belmont, MA 02178 US Domain (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

(...) Correct of course...so let's keep an eye out for this, and help keep Suzanne/Todd up to date if it seems like it is in danger of being lost (not that I think that will happen...I'm just sayin'...). From WHOIS: Registrant: LEGO Users Group (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact