 Administrative / General / 9620 (-20)
  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

(...) Ok, do we maybe need to collectively scratch our heads and develop a list of commonly linked sites that we the community need to watch? That is, keep an eye on their name expiration and if it gets close and the owner isn't keeping things up, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

(...) Ut oh...here we go again! This one is VERY invasive, and there is no buffer page this time. Matt (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

:( Pretty much what it says, I'm afraid. Please update your links appropriately. (thanks to Joel McKale for giving me the heads up; he's not where he can post right now, but dropped me a line) thanks, James (crossposted for visibility, FUT to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Adding My Site's Link

Yes Yes!! Meeeee toooo I'm ready to add my link! Legomaster's Lego Continuum (URL) Stuart, I figured I'd just be patient. I know you said your site was getting an over haul or somthing....infact please let me know so I can add your link to my site! (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Adding My Site's Link

(...) That would be nice... there are at least a few links currently on the page that no longer work, and naturally, there are always more being created (right Eric? ;ç) (bit of snot on that emoticon, I think) stuart (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  (canceled)

  Re: Adding My Site's Link

(...) I'm working from poor memory but I think the curator technology IS in place and some groups have curators, you can tell because the curators have added lots of info. If I were a curator of a group, the first thing I would do would be modify (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Adding My Site's Link

(...) Well, Dave and Eric have been tossing the ideas around I think, Read the replies to this message: (URL) soon as the curator is in place, I think we'll see a humongous update to that links page, -Geordan- (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Adding My Site's Link

(...) As far as I know, there *is* no process yet. Soon (or not-so-soon), Suzanne will be implementing the curator idea, and you would be able to email the curator. Methinks there already is one at .build.mecha, but I'm not sure who. HTH, -Shiri XP (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Announcing BricksWestT 2002 - The West Coast LEGO® Fan Event

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GL93tv.48x@lugnet.com... (...) months. (...) Yes, please add this as a group. There's still a lot to talk about the event and I think having the newsgroup is an important thing. -Tim (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Adding My Site's Link

Hey, umm... can I get the link to my lego site ((URL) to the list of websites under lugnet.build.mecha? I'm not sure of the process for that so I figured this would be the best place to start... (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: rude (Re: eBay's Auction for America)

(...) Nope, I'm wrong. I mailed it to "suz@lugnet.com". Scott A (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: rude (Re: eBay's Auction for America)

(...) I tried. I can't. (...) I think I did yesterday. I even gave URLs? Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: rude (Re: eBay's Auction for America)

(...) The policy above applies. Send detailed mail to: admin@lugnet.com -Suz LUGNET Admin (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: rude (Re: eBay's Auction for America)

(...) Just as a procedural note, for anyone reading this, not just Scott, it has been my experience that "this" (as used above) as a referent isn't sufficiently precise. What Todd always seemed to want was a note sent to him with the specific post (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

Larry, I not I am not going to bicker with you in this group. If Suzanne is not clear on what I have said, she is welcome to contact me either via this group or e-mail. I have read your jaundiced view, and I am still happy with my posts in this (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

Larry, I not I am not going to bicker with you in this group. If Tim is not clear on what I have said, he is welcome to contact me either via this group or e-mail. Scott A (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) If everyone but you thinks you are off topic, does that mean you are, whether you think you are or not? You like democracy and majority rule. (...) His post was a response and had followups correctly set. (...) I am sure we all would love to. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact