 Administrative / General / 9595 (-5)
  Re: Announcing BricksWest™ 2002 - The West Coast LEGO® Fan Event

I agree with Larry. It would certainly help locate topics and discussions directly related to the convention. Todd or Suzanne, are you out there listening? Todd (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

If Suzanne reads my posts and thinks they are off-topic, she is welcome to cancel them, or even transfer them to OTD (if that can be done). Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) 4 points: 1) It was because I have some consideration towards people that I made the post. 2) The post was about Lego direct - it was not off.topic chat (in my opinion). 3) I was debating nothing. What I said is my view, and calling me "rude" (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Cool LEGO Site of the Week

I know it's difficult to keep a website updated, but Cool LEGO Site of the Week seems to have become Cool LEGO Site of the Month... ...which is a pity since I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys reading the reviews and visiting new sites I've (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GL9GMv.JFp@lugnet.com... (...) I'm not too comfortable with me too posts, but I'd like to second your comments, Larry. I've been rather irritated and offended by the rudeness of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact