 Administrative / General / 9571
  Problems with full screen pop-up window for set pictures.

When I try to view a set such as (URL) I find that the window is too big for my 800x600 screen I normally use here and have to go to 1024x768 to see the whole picture. There are also no scroll bars so I can scroll the picture around. I play games a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problems with full screen pop-up window for set pictures.

Yeah, sorry about that, my screen is 1600x1200 - so when I size a picture for 800 on the longest edge, it's comparatively small on my screen... I'll try to keep it to a minimum - I was a little anxious to get a better picture up - than the catalog (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problems with full screen pop-up window for set pictures.

(...) nod, you're right - in the java code that pops up the window, it specifies "scrollbars=0" which disables the scrollbars on the new window. Todd, perhaps this should be changed? as a workaround, you can either disable javascript, or right click (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)