 Administrative / General / 9545 (-5)
  Re: Tree view not working

(...) it's not only you - broken for me with netscape 6.1... :/ Dan (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Tree view not working

Maybe it's the Opera browser (win32 5.12 build 932), maybe not. LUGNET home page, bottom right corner, clicked on "Tree view" and got this: An internal server error occurred: no Perl sub at /usr/home/lugnet/pml/PML.pm line 977. :-( -- Susan Hoover (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Ok to post email

We have been able to change the name thing so it shows my name. On Friday I went to posting setup and did the profile exactly the way it says on this end. I still cant post and haven't been gotten a permission email after 2 days. Am I to fault or (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUG / Train Club Meeting in Arkansas

Followups to LUGNET.ORG I would like to add CARLUG and Midsouth LTC to the LUGMAP. To do so I need to know the region that you represent. Are both just Arkansas? or are they more broad. Also what does CAR stand for? C_entral AR_kansas? The LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ar, lugnet.org.us.tennlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: It's almost like Mail Bombing...

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GI9ztw.9KG@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) mailers (...) Perhaps it could, if it is not already, be mentioned in the TOS. I just enrolled with a work related list which make this point: (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact