 Administrative / General / 9535
    Confusion, help? —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
   Reposted from Friday and cross-posted to geek ---...--- -- Ok so I was nicely asked to make it so that the from thing had MY name and not my husbands. Well we tried and the option is either grayed out and unchangeable or when other ways were tried (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Confusion, help? —Geoffrey Hyde
   What you need to do is look at your newsreader, which by the headers reads Outlook Express, and then reregister yourself as a new identity within the newsreader. You might also need to register yourself as a new user within your Windows operating (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)