 Administrative / General / 9510 (-10)
  (canceled)

  Re: MOC: Enterprise, NX-01

(...) Sorry about going acronym on ya there, not very helpful I know. FUT = "Follow-Up To". When you made your original post, you set it up like this: Newsgroups: lugnet.announce Follow-up: lugnet.build,lugnet....c.us.ny.ny The problem with this is (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks

(...) Which would be probably 98% of LUGNET at this point, I betcha. Easy fix, though. Crosspost b-s-t with FUT set to brickstores and explain that it's a new group and it is the place to be for this sort of jammin' action. ++Lar (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks

(...) Hi Cary, I just figured since the market.brickshops group was fairly new that not a lot of people were familiar with it yet and I guess I was right =). My other reason would be for it (the announcement) to reach the widest audience while still (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks

This is the first mention of market.brickstores that I've seen. It does not appear to have been publicised much. It seems weird to me, for these reasons: 1) I didn't see any announcement in buy-sell-trade about the new brickstores group, let alone (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Cary Clark wrote in message ... (...) Except for the people who don't even know market.brickshops exists (like me), or who are used to seeing BB-related messages in b-s-t. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks

(...) <snip> Thanks for announcing your store, Nathan. I think market.brickshops is exactly the right group to announce any BrickBay-related news. But why crosspost to buy-sell-trade? Maybe I'm off-base (which is why I cross-posted to admin.general (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.admin.general)

  Lost messages Tues evening?

I posted a message on Tuesday evening which never appeared, even though I definitely did reply to the authorisation email and clicked the correct box to post (it's in my Sent folder). I also noticed a distinct dearth of messages from other people (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The Original Jesse Long

I'm back! Thanks for the help, all. I don't know what happened, but I'm back. Later, The Original Jesse Long Rob Doucette <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message news:GIFHJ5.Jz0@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  The Original Jesse Long

I think more than one Jesse Long is being blocked: (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact