 Administrative / General / 9503
9502  |  9504
Subject:
Lost messages Tues evening?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:25:07 GMT

I posted a message on Tuesday evening which never appeared, even though I
definitely did reply to the authorisation email and clicked the correct box
to post (it's in my Sent folder). I also noticed a distinct dearth of
messages from other people around the same time. Did the sever drop a bunch?
Here's the headers from the message I was trying to post:

|Newsgroups: lugnet.events,lugnet.general
|From: "Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com>
|Subject: Events coming thick and fast
|Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:39:23 GMT