 Administrative / General / 9499
  Re: It's almost like Mail Bombing...

(...) The groups gated to mailing lists are the worst for this. (for example lugnet.robotics) There is not much to do about undeliverable mail as a person but I have a canned note saved that suggests that people ought to turn off their subscriptions (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GI9ztw.9KG@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) mailers (...) Perhaps it could, if it is not already, be mentioned in the TOS. I just enrolled with a work related list which make this point: (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)