 Administrative / General / 9475
Re: Come On!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:00:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
I figured it out. I had more than one group in the follow up to space.
--
Nicole widow of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

Ignore this if it is at all confusing... but if you use the web interface
that should be OK, you can post to several groups and set FUT to more than
one but less than all of them.

Not sure about Outlook Express or how it works so that could be duff advice.

Glad you got things to work though!

And just to really confuse everyone, you can set follow-ups to groups you're
not posting to (though Lugnet may have some restrictions on combinations I
think?). However this is usually considered bat "netiquette".

And yes, Outlook Express allows you to enter as many follow-up groups as you
like, right after you figure out how to display the follow-up field! I'm on my
Linux box right now, so I can't remember exactly how you do that...

ROSCO