 Administrative / General / 9423
Re: Changes at LUGNET HQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:27:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ed Jones writes:
I don't think enough could be said in praise of the efforts of Todd and Suz.
LUGNET has been a huge success since its inception.  They have run LUGNET with
a professionalism that would be the dream of most commercial websites.  From
its pre-natal stages, everyone on RTL looked forward to a "Home" the web.  I
don't think anyone could have anticipated the depth and breadth of LUGNET as it
stands today.

If I had never responded to a post with a "mee too", now would be the time
to start.  Well-said, Ed.

And a huge bucket o' thanks to both Todd and Suz.

Cheers,
- jsproat