 Administrative / General / 9376
Re: Why no Paradisa newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:12:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Tanner writes:
Not that I'm a fan of this series (which I'm not), but I was curious why
there wasn't a Paradisa newsgroup here on Lugnet?  Is there a logical reason
behind this?

Just wondering....

Probably because there probably aren't many Paradisa fans out there as a
percentage relative to the whole of Town fans... hmm...

Would you use it?

It's easy enough to set up a lugnet.town.paradisa group.  The Castle folks
have a lugnet.castle.ninja group, for example.

--
Todd S. Lehman | LUGNET Admin <todd@lugnet.com>