 Administrative / General / 9374
Re: Why no Paradisa newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:00:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Tanner writes:
Not that I'm a fan of this series (which I'm not), but I was curious why
there wasn't a Paradisa newsgroup here on Lugnet?  Is there a logical reason
behind this?

Yep - in fan terms, Paradisa is not a "theme" but rather a "subtheme" of
town. TLC uses different names for themes and subthemes (I think it's
"lines" and something else, I can't recall ATM.)

-Shiri