 Administrative / General / 9348
    Re: lugnet.space.mecha? —Eric Sophie
   Hey Guys, This is interesting because when I post a blurb about a new Mech I feel the Space guys would dig it too. Plus once I remember someone complained that they had to constantly; "thumb thru all these Build.Mecha posts in order to read the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: lugnet.space.mecha? —Mladen Pejic
   (Eric speaking in George W. Bush's voice, from SNL skit) "I'm a uniter, not a divider." Seriously, I'd like to see both of the groups closer too. Mecha and spacecraft are both futurist vehicles that are sometimes, in very odd situations, hard to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)