 Administrative / General / 9325 (-5)
  Re: Confirmations through Web URL don't work

(...) I've used both the e-mail and the web URL to confirm my posts. In both cases it has worked flawlessly. I'm very glad to be rid of the MadHatter and his antics. This small inconvenience is well worth the benefits. John Hansen (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Logging in?

(...) If using the web interface for posting, this is true. (...) yes, we'll mail you. stay tuned. -Suz (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Request for a link

(...) No problem. Done. (URL) added a "suggest a link" there too, for ease in future. -Suz (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Logging in?

Hello, I hope this is the right place for this... Do I read correctly somewhere that if you login to Lugnet, your posts appear automatically again? i.e. You don't need to confirm them. If so, I would love to take advantage of this! Which leads to my (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Request for a link

Todd, Would it be possible to add a link on the RCX/NQC page to my webpage for RcxCC version 3.2 (my revision to Mark Overmars original RcxCC). I've had a few people email me asking where it can be found and invariably they had looked for a link (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact