 Administrative / General / 9321
    Request for a link —John Hansen
   Todd, Would it be possible to add a link on the RCX/NQC page to my webpage for RcxCC version 3.2 (my revision to Mark Overmars original RcxCC). I've had a few people email me asking where it can be found and invariably they had looked for a link (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Request for a link —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) No problem. Done. (URL) added a "suggest a link" there too, for ease in future. -Suz (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)