 Administrative / General / 9290
  Re: Are that many people really glad about the security stuff?

Do me a fav, would you mind picking a part the rest of the message instead of acting like some wisecrack. I wouldn't mind hearing your reasons too. That is of course, unless you have nothing to back you besides a few angry LUGNET users who got out (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Are that many people really glad about the security stuff?

(...) Ummm...will I do? Larry responded nicely to your post. Believe me, there are probably many sarcastic remarks being withheld on his part, in order for him to respond civily to you (and for me as well). To pick apart the message wouldn't be (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)