 Administrative / General / 9275
    Wishlist/WIBNI department —Larry Pieniazek
   Certain groups get large threads... Right now the thread display is all or nothing. When the thread gets over a certain size (I think it is 100) you get this instead of the thread tree: 166 Messages in This Thread: (Inline display suppressed due to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Wishlist/WIBNI department —Frank Filz
     (...) I've wished for such a thing myself. If it was well done, it might do more to wean me from NNTP. Frank (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Wishlist/WIBNI department —Shiri Dori
   Or alternatively - give an option, stored in a cookie or membership info or some'n, to let people choose what size thread they would want to suppress. Maybe one person thinks 50 posts in a threads is way too much and takes too much time to load? And (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)