 Administrative / General / 9263
    Skip Filter Settings —Duane Hess
   Todd, Would you be able to simplify the skip filter settings screen when you get a chance? I was wondering if you could go with a check box or radio button next to the groups that you would/wouldn't like to subscribe to. Although the current method (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Skip Filter Settings Todd Lehman
   (...) Well, the skip-filter feature is really for blanket-masking of large numbers of groups rather than a case-by-case subscription feature, which is why it's text-based (pattern matching in this case), and a special advantage of that approach is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Skip Filter Settings —Duane Hess
   (...) Sounds great Todd. I should have known you were already toying with it... Thanks. -Duane (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)