 Administrative / General / 922
Re: Slight change in gateway addressing method
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 06:13:53 GMT

lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> writes:

This is especially true because you have
to check the original message to see which newsgroup to send it to if you
don't have a Reply to all option.

Whoa -- like, do you mean there are actually e-mail programs out there
which
don't have both options? [1]   I sure haven't ever seen any -- and it's a
frightening thought!

At work I don't have a reply all option.  Of course the system is a main
frame with in house e-mail software.  I think it passes mail off to
another system, which acts as a gateway to a Netcom connection.

In any case, I don't have the reply all option.  But this shouldn't
matter, as I'm not supposed to be using that account for non business
reasons.  If things work right, I'll get only get the Shop-at-Home news
group there.  Everything else will go to home, where I'm using Netscape
4.5.

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net