 Administrative / General / 9175
  Skip-filter limit?

Here's an interesting problem... I would like to add a group to the skip-filter, but to do so would take me over the pre-defined character limit for the text box (I think that's what's happening... at least, I type, and the field stops accepting (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Skip-filter limit?

(...) Okie dokie... I upped the allowable characters in the text box from 200 to 1000... Lemme know if it worked. (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Skip-filter limit?

(...) Perfectly. Thanks! eric (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)