 Administrative / General / 9178
Re: Skip-filter limit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 01:38:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> writes:
Here's an interesting problem...

I would like to add a group to the skip-filter, but to do so would take me over
the pre-defined character limit for the text box (I think that's what's
happening... at least, I type, and the field stops accepting input).

I hope the fix is as simple as upping the allowable characters in the text box
to a higher number.  For my own purposes (and I've never seen anyone else
complain about it, so I must be a skip-filter POWER-USER!) about 10-15 more
characters would be more than sufficient.

Yes, there's a lot of stuff I don't want to see.

eric

Okie dokie...  I upped the allowable characters in the text box from 200 to
1000...  Lemme know if it worked.

--
Todd S. Lehman | LUGNET Admin <todd@lugnet.com>