 Administrative / General / 9169
    Lugnet CSOTW Spam —Freight Freitas
   All ~ First of all, the Lugnet CSOTW Spam came from me. Unfortunately, before this evening, I did not know what "spam" was or, for that matter, whose e-mail was in my address book. This was not a "massive spam", I only wanted to send the site (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet CSOTW Spam —Mark Sandlin
   Well, then, I'm sorry to have stirred things up. Few things get my dander up faster than phone solicitors and email spam from private parties. (Not much can be done about spam-bots) I'm glad it was a mistake, and not an actual spam effort. ~Mark (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)