 Administrative / General / 9127
  Hit Counters?

Hi Todd/Sue et als.... I had a request and a question, Would it be possible although troublesome to ask if it were possbilbe to add "Hit counters" to the individual folders in the Brickshelf Gallery? I could only imagine how tough this might be to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hit Counters?

(...) uhhh... Brickshelf gallery is not part of Lugnet - it's part of Brickshelf, which is run by Kevin Loch. If you want to post it here someplace where he can see it, I'd try in lugnet.publish, or just write to him personally :) :) FUT (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)