 Administrative / General / 9127
9126  |  9128
Subject:
Hit Counters?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:00:18 GMT

Hi Todd/Sue et als.... I had a request and a question, Would it be possible
although troublesome to ask if it were possbilbe to add "Hit counters" to
the individual folders in the Brickshelf Gallery? I could only imagine how
tough this might be to implement since I'm not good with Web pages yet. I
think this is very important, lord only knows how many people visit the
gallery and I'm sure that everyone would be interested in how much exposure
a given creation has rec'vd. Since the only way to know if you have been
well rec'vd is thru the posts, and many people I'm sure have seen various
creations on Brickshelf but don't let the creator know what they thought. So
this would be a great way to gage this. Since I hav'nt sent my memberships
dues in yet (stuck on night shift for another week or two) I probably don't
have room to request anything yet, but either way, would you please consider
it. If everone had a counter on their main folder page that would be great!
I'm willing to adjust my monetary contribution to help implement this if
need be. BTW has this come up before? Have you considered it yet? I know I
should probably have my own web site, but I like the company here and when I
do make one, I'll still support Lugnet and continue to build folders with my
creations on Brickshelf.

I never got a chance to thank you for this forum. I always knew others
enjoyed creating with Lego, but I always felt I was alone, until now. My
words cannot convey my appreciation enough, I'll leave that to my heart and
my donation. thanks so much for helping to create a community of like minded
thinkers, you have made so many people happy!

Please give my request consideration, I'll respect your decsion.

Thanks again!

yours truly,

Eric Sophie 2001