 Administrative / General / 9124
    Re: Need to retrieve my password... Help! —Sid Mark Dinsay
    Larry, Thanks! Actually looks like the LUGNET gods heard my prayer and I got an automated response telling me how to change my password. Which, by the way, is "juniorization." Just kidding, of course. But the odd thing about the password feature is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Need to retrieve my password... Help! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Just don't go there. If you really must, there are some pretty involved threads on this topic. I'll say this, if you think it's tight now, you should have seen it before the password restrictions were loosened up. ++Lar (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)