 Administrative / General / 9124
Re: Need to retrieve my password... Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:55:22 GMT

Larry,

Thanks!  Actually looks like the LUGNET gods heard my prayer and I got an
automated response telling me how to change my password.  Which, by the way,
is "juniorization."

Just kidding, of course.  But the odd thing about the password feature is
that it won't let you enter one that it thinks is too "easy" to crack.  I
put in five different passwords before it allowed me to keep it!  LUGNET
security is tight, I see!

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com