 Administrative / General / 9108
RE: April Fools posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 04:34:05 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
And I am scared that talking about how to make
things more fun and more open and more <insert good thing>
will itself make things less fun and less open and worse. Ack!

Does anyone else feel that way about all this too?

Yes, but by saying so, I continue to kick the dead horse.  Augh! I promised
myself I was done with this thread, but this paradox wouldn't let me go :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/