 Administrative / General / 9092
    Re: Posting —Gordon Bentley
   (...) I use a browser. If I click the "New" button, I get taken to a screen that asks me if I've read the Terms, and filled in the setup and got the confirmation. I can't seem to get past this. Is there a login button or what? I am trying this on a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Posting —Gordon Bentley
     (...) More info. After filling in the information to post a message. It gets rejected with the following messages. "Your message was not accepted" "Response from the news server" 441 New Users Start Here: (URL) have obviously set up an account as I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: Posting —Deidre Rushton Brumby
     (...) Have you entered your info (name, email etc) exactly the same as for your already setup account? You can use the same info from a different pc. If it is exactly the same and doesn't work, go through the new user process with that same info (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Posting —Ross Crawford
   (...) Gordon, if you sign in, using the link on the main lugnet page (also on most other lugnet pages!), it wont even ask you about reading the terms, and wont ask you to enter your name & email - it automatically uses the one you've already (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)