 Administrative / General / 9094
Re: Posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 07:14:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Gordon Bentley writes:

More info.

After filling in the information to post a message. It gets rejected with
the following messages.

"Your message was not accepted"
"Response from the news server" 441 New Users Start Here:
http://news.lugnet.com/news/host/setup/

I have obviously set up an account as I am posting!

What should I try?

Have you entered your info (name, email etc) exactly the same as for your
already setup account?  You can use the same info from a different pc.

If it is exactly the same and doesn't work, go through the new user process
with that same info again, you won't have to wait for another confirmation.

HTH,
Deidre
drb@Tasmail.com