 Administrative / General / 908
    Re: CFD: robotics sub-groups —Alan Clegg
   (...) I'd be happy to provide mailing list resouces {and searchable archives} (as opposed to news services) free of charge for the new (if approved) sub-groups. I'm going to be out-of-town next week, but should be in range of e-mail. -abc (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: CFD: robotics sub-groups —Todd Lehman
   (...) As you (may or may not) know, every lugnet.* newsgroup automatically has its own integrated mailing-list gateway. (For example, lugnet.trains@lugnet.com is the mailing list isomorphic to the lugnet.trains newsgroup.) While redundant echoes of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)