 Administrative / General / 9070 (-10)
  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

Well this works with the groups that I could previously download old messages from. However, I can not download messages from some groups, trains, dear Lego, town, etc. Rose "Bryan Beckwith" <bbbeckwi@mail.SPAMB...Kuccs.edu> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) After seeing the parts included in a $10 dino set I am even more excited than I was before. You buy a brachiosaurus which is not, IMO, an exciting dino, but you get the parts to turn it into a plesiosaur or some bipedal dino. Plus the parts (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) No, it can't be true!! They're so ugly! A shame the pairs of legs are stuck together, although it'll be interesting to see what people can do with the new pieces. Good points: *Blue dragon arms, and is the T-Rex tongue a red dragon head? *The (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) The Dinosaur theme is 100% NO JOKE! First, I have seen all eight sets in february 2001. Second, I do own one of these dinosaurs already. Third, the Dino images uploaded to Brickset have been taken from an official Japanese Consumer Catalog. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

I just tried it out, and clicking the toolbar button repeatedly downloads the next # headers. I download over 2000 (300 per click) before I stopped trying it. Bryan Beckwith FUT: lugnet.admin.nntp "Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

Also under Tools/Options/Read, you can set the number of headers to 1000. Unfortunately, the 'Get next headers' menu command or toolbar button doesn't allow getting anything past the first 1000 messages. If anyone knows a way around this, I'd sure (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Help with newsreader IE5.5

I am assuming that you mean you use Outlook Express with IE5.5, if so, hopefully this will help. If not, just ignore my post. :-) Under the Tools menu there is a 'Get next 300 headers' command which should help. There is also a 'get next headers' (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Help with newsreader IE5.5

We just upgraded to IE 5.5 and when we resubscribed to LUGNET we are not able to download the headers for older messages in some groups. We used to be able to see the messages for a year. Rose (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Delete dup post

Admin/Todd- I created a "dup" posting that I was wondering if you could delete: (URL) thanks -mark (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) That set was (apparently) posted to Brickset!!! Yikes. Is there no institution safe? Huw - Huw more - Humour ... say, maybe not safe after all. I mean, it would be pretty Low to spoof us that way, don't you think? As far as new Amtrak sets? (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact