 Administrative / General / 9055
  Re: Calling it Quits

(...) If I jump into a flaming post, and someone jumps on me I am kind of expecting that not everyone is going to be kind. On the other hand if I am empathizing with someone or having a genuine Lego discussion with someone and I get flamed out of no (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Calling it Quits

"Rose Regner" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:GAu85v.5Bz@lugnet.com... (...) stand (...) up (...) it (...) Ok. (...) Well, I can say with a clear conscience that I did not intend that message to be harsh, my attitude in posting it was not (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)