 Administrative / General / 9049
Re: Calling it Quits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:00:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Stembel writes:

Oh, come ON!  You're getting angry because someone has a different sense of
humor than you?  I thought it was funny, even though I was suckered by it, as
well.

<snipped>

I think it is funny that some people get suckered in, because I was suckered
in, too!  Did I get mad at Mark when I realised it was a joke?  No, I didn't.
In fact, we had a good laugh over me being fooled by it.  So, lighten up, and
don't take things so seriously.  Life will be more enjoyable that way.  :)

Amen, brutha! :)

Dan