 Administrative / General / 9022
Re: Turnaround Time on CLSOTW Ad Banner Submissions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 02:41:28 GMT

LUGNET Admin wrote:

Sorta; it says within a day or so after having been received and processed.
It's been received but not processed.  I'll go process it now.  Sorry about
the confusion...it's not clear on that page what it means...it's meant to be
fuzzy.  Check back here in a litte while:

   http://www.lugnet.com/cool/banners/

It should appear at the bottom of that page.

--
Todd S. Lehman | LUGNET Admin <todd@lugnet.com>

Wonderful. Thank you for the rapid response.

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918
accutron@kih.net