 Administrative / General / 899
  Re: Mailing list gateways

Todd Lehman wrote in message (...) exist. OK, I see what you mean. (...) obvious (...) easier (...) 1950? (...) I don't dispute that this happens, but if this you subscribe to this argument then you should agree that it can just as easily go the (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) Yup -- works both ways! Trick is to identify as much good & bad up front as reasonably possible. (...) My favorite thing about separate ng's is the mood & time thing -- plow through certain groups quickly, then go back and read other ones as (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)