 Administrative / General / 8964
Re: IOLTC the final word!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 23:00:16 GMT

Thanks, and now can we discuss something else like... who built a killer
train out of all these bulk packs we've been begging for for the last 3
years!

Well, since you asked. Twice, no less...

I did. (1) Here you go:

http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info.html#MTW-3002-bu

How do I know it's killer? I'm almost out of my first production run
already... But then what else would you expect from Milton Train Works,
*the* premier custom train kit purveyor?? Other people may have released
models before I did (2), other people may have released models that cost
less(3), but no one has a better or broader train product range. Not even
LEGO(r). At least not yet anyway.

Hope that helps. :-)

1 - Well, out of the windows, doors and tiles anyway. I spurn wagon plates.
2 - And I'm glad they did. Standing on the shoulders of giants and all that.
3 - Quality ain't cheap. You get what you pay for.

When, precisely, does this kind of nonsense become an advertisement for
something for sale, and require being moved to a lugnet.market.* group?

eric

I would he has reached that point.

Dwayne