 Administrative / General / 8866
  Newsgroup request for MAALFD

Todd, I had sent this to you privately, but never got a response and it was then suggested that I post it here, so... On behalf of the new Matual Aid Association of Lego Fire Departments, I am requesting that a new newsgroup be created for the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Newsgroup request for MAALFD

(...) Sorry, I've been switching to a new computer and network setup. I remember seeing your mail before, but didn't write back. My old machine with all the mail on it is currently offline -- I think I'm going to take it into work and reformat it (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Newsgroup request for MAALFD

Wow, this shows how long I've been away from Lugnet. I was just thinking that it would be nice if we had this newsgroup because I have had like no Lego motivation lately and haven't even been checking other fire related websites for updates which is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)