 Administrative / General / 8848
    next/prev links in web interface —Larry Pieniazek
   Todd, Please consider putting the next/prev (1606 1608 for example) links at BOTH the top and the bottom of a displayed post in the web interface. I find that I often scroll down to read a multi screen post, then need to scroll back up to hit the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)