 Administrative / General / 882
Re: Suggestion for Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 04:30:21 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Mike Faunce wrote:

Todd,

I've got a suggestion for Lugnet.  On the opening page
http://www.lugnet.com/ ), down where the Set Search field is, how about
putting a "Browse" button -- like the ones you find at the upper right
corner of all the "search" pages.  I usually end up putting in a random
number in the search field on the home page, and then hitting the browse
button to get to the themes list.

If you mean the groups list, (not sure what you meant by the themes
list) just point your browser at http://lugnet.com/news/groups/

HTH
++Lar

Since I'm using the same workaround, I'm pretty sure that He meant browsing
through set themes, not he news...:-)

Selçuk