 Administrative / General / 881
Re: Suggestion for Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 05:26:12 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:

Mike Faunce wrote:
Todd,

I've got a suggestion for Lugnet.  On the opening page
http://www.lugnet.com/ ), down where the Set Search field is, how about
putting a "Browse" button -- like the ones you find at the upper right
corner of all the "search" pages.  I usually end up putting in a random
number in the search field on the home page, and then hitting the browse
button to get to the themes list.

Me too -- I don't like it either.  The good news is, the top page there is a
temporary placeholder for something more useful and hierarchical -- more on
this in a few days...

If you mean the groups list, (not sure what you meant by the themes
list) just point your browser at http://lugnet.com/news/groups/

I think Mike means something that makes it easier to get to here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/browse.cgi

--Todd