 Administrative / General / 8818
    Lugnet.lego.direct and its charter —Tom McDonald
   After reading the .lego.direct charter, I was unclear if this message (URL) was appropriate for the group. Further digging led to (URL) where I concluded that message #1854 was not appropriate due to its use of a "tabloid-like" tone. I have no (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet.lego.direct and its charter —Tom McDonald
     (...) Hmm... after reading (URL) maybe my idea ain't such a good one. Oh well... it's just a bunch of plastic toys. What was I thinking anyway? :-P -Tom McD. when replying, to avoid non-stickage, use Pam on your spam. (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet.lego.direct and its charter —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) I'd like to know about this as well. The signal-to-noise ratio is just too low in that group now. I've resigned myself to avoiding the thing completely as it now seems to be a complete waste of bandwidth. About all I find there is bickering (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)